Sunday, June 8, 2014

Infographics...

I spent most of the week trying to come up with ideas of what to make an infographic about. My ideas were either too complicated or not interesting. Anyway, I tried using easel.ly and found the designer had a simple interface and the tools were easy to use. I like piktochart a lot more because the interface was more user friendly and reminded me of the type of interface in a word processing program or even this blogging site. I can see students in upper elementary through high school using infographics to make posters, create book reports, and other projects.

I tried my best to stick to some design principles and keep the infographic simple. I'm sure there is a lot of tweaking I can do, but I will save all of that for the next one.




No comments:

Post a Comment